September 18, 2019 @ 9:30pm - 11:45pm PDT
The annual 30-second showcase is one of our most favorite events of the year! Have you been itching to perform, but find the prospect of choreographing a whole routine daunting? Do you yearn to show off your moves to an audience, but feel intimidated doing so in a competitive environment? Then this event is for you! All you need to do is find a partner (or more! or go solo!), decide on a song that speaks to you, and choreograph a short and sweet routine of your choosing.
- Participants will perform a choreographed routine from 30-60 seconds long. The performance must not exceed 60 seconds.
- Please submit your music to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 17th. The music must be edited (either to cut or fade) and be in an .mp3 or similar file format. (
- Competitors may choose any part of their song to perform to; i.e. it need not be the first 30-60 seconds.
- Dancers may participate as individuals, couples or teams.
- There are no gender-based requirements.
- Originality is encouraged, but not required. If you would like to perform part of a well-known routine such as the Shim Sham, please feel free to do so!
- Costumes are encouraged but not required.
- This event is purely for fun and the adulation of your peers, rather than prizes and placements.
Questions? Shoot us an email!